Thursday, November 20, 2008

Be Entertained

I have found a few things to entertain me lately and I thought I would share them here.  Some of this won't be new to you because I seem to be slow on what is cool online.  

1.  World of Goo.  I fun game that is not intense.  I just relax and build goo towers.  You can get the demo for free and that should be enough to entertain you.

2. Hulu.   I never heard of it until just a few days ago.  Watch clips of television shows, or watch the whole episode.  It looks like they have a deal with some networks and it is all legal.  It works great and I can watch episodes of The Office full screen with no problems.   

I've never taken the time to watch The Office previously and I am really enjoying it.

3.  Only because a list must be a minimum of three items to be a list.   Failblog.org  Someone posted a comment here not long ago that showed me the way to the site.  I have had several nights of laughter thanks to it.  

Leave a comment if you know some more.  

No comments: