Saturday, November 08, 2008

brb . . .camping.

By the time you read this I'll be camping. Rake, Roadrunner, and I will be somewhere in Tallulah Falls, Ga for the weekend. He gave a great description of what to expect, so there is no reason for me to try and out-write him here.

Right now, it's actually Friday night. It's raining and I am supposed to be getting my stuff together so I won't forget anything. By this time tomorrow I'll be slapping my forehead with a "d'oh!" as I remember the stuff I forgot.

Its not supposed to rain tomorrow and the temperature should be a bit cooler. Perfect for being outdoors.

I still have not worked through my Charleston photos, so there will be a bit more of that trip to write about next week as I get that done. I'm sure I'll have some stories and photos to share from this camping trip as well. It looks like I'll have no shortage of material to write about for a while.

1 comment:

Poptart said...

Roadrunner said you took lots of good pics. Can't wait to see them!