Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Bible Update

The results are in and the poll suggested that I contact the son about my Bible.  This will probably disappoint the three of you that suggested I might be a stalker, but I did contact the son on Facebook.  

I described the Bible I found and told him I was looking for someone I believe to be his dad and that I wanted to send the book back to him.  

I received a reply that confirmed I had emailed the right person.  He said he would talk with his dad about it and get back with me as for sending it back.   He also asked me about how I kept it for so long or why I did.  

I sent him one more email and briefly described my story to him.  It was a short version of the blog I wrote last week.  

As of this morning, I haven't heard back.  I'll post another update if / when something happens to finish this story.  

3 comments:

Poptart said...

STALKER!

One Scrappy Gal said...

I can't wait to hear the exciting conclusion of this story!! I hope it ends with you making a new lifetime friend.

Melba said...

interesting...I wonder what will happen?