Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gone Home

This blog is a day late and you have no idea how crazy that makes me! I have set myself to post SOMETHING at least every other day. Sometimes I push it right to the limit of that second day and then posting on the blog consumes my mind until it is done.

Let me give you a quick run down on how my past two days went and then you'll see how I missed my deadline by a few hours.

Friday - work until 11pm. Bed at 1am.

Saturday - up at 6am (closer to 6:30am), drive Amanda to the airport, arrive at work without going home after the airport, work until 11pm, crash in bed.

Sunday - sleep in and skip church, realize a blog never got posted, freak out for breaking my own rule, post blog.

Ok, now that you are caught up on my schedule, here's a photo.
I wasn't quite happy with this shoot and I have more to learn, but we still got some good shots.

Anyway, Amanda is home now in the frozen tundra that is Illinios and Randy got his room back.

Since this post is becoming somewhat random....

I never heard from the wife of the bible owner. It was suggested to me by a friend that perhaps I came across kinda creepy. In these days and times, would you give a stranger from another state your address? Would you even respond? For that reason, I have not emailed the adult son of the bible owner and might just go ahead and drop it. I really like the idea that Melba wrote in the comments of having the owner write a blog about the history of this book from his point of view. I don't know if that will ever happen now. I think I'll start a poll about going further with this. Let me know what you think.

My mind can rest now...until tomorrow.

3 comments:

Melba said...

I like the picture except for the shadow and you could fix that (next time) by moving them further away from the background. Sounds like you've had a very busy couple of days...I like your "rule" about blogging though, I might copy that! :)

Melba

rakethetable said...

I am sure you have forgotten something. Do you remember what it was?

Aaron said...

Do what I do: Back-date your posts. :P

P.S. You need to update my blog address: http://www.aaronmelton.com