Friday, January 30, 2009

Quick Update

Several of you have asked for an update on my Bible.  After I heard from the son and wrote him a quick reply, I have not heard anything else.  I will just wait and see now.  As soon as something happens, I will post it. 

Wii.  I have played a bit of Mario Kart against Rake and Roadrunner and Rake is winning most of the time it seems.  I will be doing some training and then a rematch is coming up!

I have also met up with Rake and Scrappy Gal on Animal Crossing recently.  I took some photos during our visits and I'll post about our adventures soon. 

Brenna has been making some really loud screeching sounds lately.  Ear piercing sounds that a human can only endure once.  Unfortunately I have been exposed many times.

'til next time. . . 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time playing Animal Crossing!! We will have to try Mario Kart soon.

Can't wait to see your post about playing online!! :)