Friday, May 13, 2005

Fedex is not my friend anymore

I ordered something online a few days ago. I paid $6.00 for 2-day, Fedex, shipping. I wanted to have this before the weekend.

I tracked my package and everything was going great. It said on the website, delivery by 4:30pm. Cool.

Cari got back from picking Randy up at school to find a door tag. They did NOT leave the package. They will try and re-deliver on Monday.

Hey Fedex... I DID NOT PAY $6.00 TO GET MY PACKAGE ON MONDAY!!!!!

Can you tell I'm a bit irritated? I really am. UPS (my new friend), would have left this small package near my door.

Now, I have to drive a friggin HOUR to go pick up my package at the Fedex station.
I sure hope that Fedex car crashes hard in the Nascar race this weekend.

AAAAARRRRRGGGHHHH!!!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

What was in the pkg.?

Duck Hunter said...

A racing game for the computer. Nothing important. Just that I drove two hours total last night for something I paid to have shipped to me on Friday. When we were at Fedex, Cari filled out a slip so that they will always leave packages on the porch, going forward.

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Maybe you should move closer to the FedEx station. Then, it wouldn't be such a long commute to get your package. But I know how you and your brother are about your games. I hope you didn't get too grumpy! :-p ~Becky :)