Monday, May 02, 2005

Sunday Drive


Went for a drive after lunch today. Jack and Micky took us for a tour of some awesome mountain spots. We ended up at Ceasar's head. I took over thirty pictures. This one is of Table Rock. We stopped at one point called Bald Rock. You get out and walk on this huge slab of rock, and when you get closer to the edge, you realize you are walking on the edge of a mountain. The view was awesome up there.

The roads are very winding, and elevation changes were making me feel a little car sick on the way home. I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep. This is not a reflection of how interesting the views were, or how much fun I was having. It was more a reflection of how comfortable the car was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh...pretty picture.

Post more! Please?

Duck Hunter said...

I'll get you some more mountain pictures in the next few days.