Saturday, March 17, 2007

fun with the flash!

Playing around again with the camera tonight resulted in this shot:Here's how I did it. It makes me laugh when I see it.

Taped a t-shirt up and used lots of electrical tape. Handheld the flash and used a remote to hit the shutter. There is a blue LED light taped to the back of the flowers and pointed into the blue vase to light it up.It's all on flickr, so this might be repetitve for those that look at my pictures there. I also used Adobe Lightroom in the final shot to adjust contrast. I touched up the color a bit as well.

5 comments:

d e v a n said...

wow, that's a really cool shot!

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

That is very cool! You are quite talented. :)

Speed Seeker said...

Nice technique. You're coming up with some very cool shots. Keep it up!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Yes. That IS a cool shot. Photography is so much fun. Allison (my sister) is very skilled and I'm lucky enough to benefit by having her work all over my walls.

Now, about your last post.....
You are so funny I can hardly stand it. Marky once had his "own room." But alas, all his crap is in a closet now. Hey, we needed the extra bedroom and no guest wants to sleep next to a life-sized Darth Vader. I hope you have the best time creating a complete color mess. Hopefully, you'll have some memories of childhood. Heh heh.

Michelle said...

sweet effect.