Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sunday

Sunday seems like it was SO long ago. I should have written this then, but I didn't really have time.

This past Sunday I did something that I have not done for over a year. After church, we drove into Greenville and went to the mall. I'm not a big fan of driving in Greenville. I'm even less of a fan of going to the mall.

The main reason for going to the mall was to look at shoes for Randy. Not just any shoes, but HEELYS. We found some that he liked, which wasn't difficult.
Ever since we got home, he has been rolling around the house. Today was the first day I really saw him getting pretty comfortable on those things.

There was something else, even more interesting then me venturing to the mall to tell you.
I can't remember. When Cari wakes up in the morning, I'll ask her what I did that was interesting. Then I'll edit this post. I got to get some sleep.

No comments: