Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter! Celebrate!

Just a short post this morning to say happy Easter!

As is my way, I stayed up too late last night. This morning Randy woke me to let me know the Easter bunny had left him some treats. Shortly after that, Meredith came running in to tell me what she got. Time to get up.

After church I hid some plastic eggs in the back yard while the kids got changed. They think the bunny put them in the yard last night. After the hunt, the kids came in to see what was in the eggs.

I filmed the egg hunt this morning. As soon as I find time, I'm going to edit it and get it posted here. I can't wait to show you what was in those eggs!

We're headed to the neighbor's house for lunch. Have a great day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Ed! Give those kids a hug for me. And I can only imagine what you put in there eggs.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

I'm pretty sure that what was in those eggs, will make me laugh... as usual. I'm glad Easter morning was great! We went to my mom's house, which made me happy.
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

I love lilies!! Happy Easter to you too. Faith chased down the easter bunny and hugged his leg until we made her let go. She would also find eggs and then throw back down. Luckily they were plastic.
Michelle

Tammy said...

Happy belated Easter to you as well Ed! Glad the kids had fun. Can't wait to see what you inserted in the eggs!