Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Office

I'm almost ready to put up some pictures of my new office. I'm having a good time making it mine. I don't really want to post pictures until I get some of the clutter picked up from moving all the rooms around. Give me a few more days.

I didn't end up painting it. The room is a blue color and I didn't see much sense in painting it a slightly different blue.

It was asked if I would keep this room after the baby is born. The answer is not so easy. I might get to keep my room. There are several factors that will decide this. I'd rather not discuss the possibilty of losing my room. I've only had it for three days and am still setting up.

After work today I went into my office and closed the door. This was after I spent a little bit talking with Cari about her day. After about five minutes, Cari came in and asked if I felt like I was seperating myself from the family, locked in my room.

"For the next fourty minutes, that's the goal.", I replied.

I can't wait to show you some pictures. I just need to clean up a bit.

No comments: