Monday, April 23, 2007

I've moved in


Now that I have used my office for a week and got it mostly organized, I thought I should post a photo of it. I had a hard time deciding how I wanted to show it and explain it to you. I took a few shots the other night. They were ok. I thought about filming a tour of the room, but that takes a lot of time.

About five minutes ago I stood in the doorway to MY office and took five shots. Rotating a bit after each shot to give you the above panoramic. It's not a perfect panorama, but it met the needs to explain my room to you.

Here's a copy of that picture with notes. Click to enlarge so you can read the fine print.

I can't explain how much I have really enjoyed this room. If you think I'm giving this up, you must be kidding yourself. I'll chain myself inside the room and barricade the door. At least until dinner is ready. (I know I'm going to hear about those last sentences from Cari after she reads this).

I could talk all night about my room, but I won't. Not tonight.

6 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

I've never heard of wood putty before but I bet I could use some!!

Great little office. Very nice of you to give Cari some bins and a closet too. :)

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Wonderful room! I like the paint! It isn't a strange mis-match color! I don't know what to say about the race fan though. Enjoy every minute of it!

Farm Girl in MD said...

Looks great! Enjoy the solitude :)

Mojo Jojo said...

Looks like a nice place to spend some "me" time (till the baby get there - LOL)

Speed Seeker said...

Nice looking room. I like all the labels on the second picture as you have some great items in that room. Are you going to cash the check or keep it and frame it? I try to look at my 2 monitors as twice the fun...hehe

Anonymous said...

I like to think of it as... THE DUCK CAVE!!!

Did Carri ever approve of the design?

Michelle