Monday, April 02, 2007

My April Fools post update

I really like April Fools Day. I will always post something on April 1st. If you should believe it or not is up to you.

So yesterday I told you that Cari is pregnant. A few hours later I had a few comments and I was very disappointed that it seemed nobody was catching on to the date. I questioned if anyone would catch it. Then I received a few e-mails last night and this morning. Some people were starting to question it, even my mom.

It only works if people buy into what I wrote.

Last year on April 1st I wrote about that I would no longer write the blog. That wasn't true.
This year I wrote that Cari is pregnant. That IS true.

Thank you for the comments yesterday and today. My plan was to announce it on April Fools Day to cast some doubt into your minds.

Guess I'll have a lot to write about now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ed,

I did doubt you, sorry I had no choice. But I talked to Cari later who then confirmed that she was pregnant. Honestly since I am in Gainesville and untill I see more physical evidence I still will have a doubt. LOL! If true then congrats guys!

Love, The Gera's

jen said...

my head hurts.

though I totally doubted you but didn't want to be too obnoxious in my comments. I'm still not sure!

congratulations :)

d e v a n said...

I noticed the date and wondered, but I thought it might be rude to question such a lovely announcement.
BUT - I came back to check and see. lol

Mojo Jojo said...

I guess it did pay out not to visit your blog for a couple of days.

Congratulations on the baby on the way...Yeah...3 Kiddos!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Congratulations you rotten scoundrel! Make sure you wait on Cari hand and foot!

Anonymous said...

Kelly thought I had hit my tummy against the edge of the table, because my mouth dropped open. Congrats you guys. So do you want a boy or girl?
How is she feeling?
Is this a planned or blessed pregnancy?
This is Michelle since switching to beta I can't alway get my comments to show up right.

Anonymous said...

Kelly thought I had hit my tummy against the edge of the table, because my mouth dropped open. Congrats you guys. So do you want a boy or girl?
How is she feeling?
Is this a planned or blessed pregnancy?
This is Michelle since switching to beta I can't alway get my comments to show up right.

Tammy said...

THat's Awesome!!! When is the baby due? Are ya gonna find out what it is? I can hardly wait to see baby pics!!!!

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Congratulations Eddie and Cari!! We are both very excited for you! We also have some good names that you could use when naming your new addition...how about Becky if it is a girl and Grant if it is a boy?! :) Keep us posted for sure on all the exciting news.

Miranda said...

yay! congrats!

Duck Hunter said...

Thank you again for the comments. Baby is due in November and we do plan on finding out if it will be a boy or girl. I haven't decided if I'll tell YOU that information.

Becky and Grant are probably not the names at the top of the list.

Michelle, "Is this a planned or blessed..." Is that a nice way to say "were you surprised?" Nope.