Saturday, March 22, 2008

Consumer Alert!

I didn't win the lottery tonight. If you happen to win, I have a great speech ready to go. I could sell it to you. More importantly, I have learned that if you ever go to China Buffet in Anderson, SC, you should know that their fortune cookies are not accurate. At least not the lotto part. They just lost a customer.

I'm thinking that in ten years when I try again, if I win, I'll just pay you to go to work for me. You can pretend your me for a day. Even you, Ab!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tee Hee Hee.... I'm gald you didn't BELIEVE that I won the lottery! Smart boy! As for the China Buffet - just be glad you didn't get food poisioning!
Do you have plans to show another Easter video? Last year's jelly bean over-load was pretty darn entertaining!
~AB

rakethetable said...

man! I was that close to knowing someone rich.

Guess I will have to wait until we hit texas tea in our backyard.

Poptart said...

Try using the numbers from Lost.