Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You Won't Believe It!

It's ten after five in the morning. I have about ten minutes before I leave for work and I'm already dressed and have my coffee made. I can't remember the last time this happened.
It's a strange feeling and I have Cari to thank for it. If it wasn't for her, I'd still be hitting snooze right now.

Anyway, I'm going to an out of town meeting this morning and guess what. I have my new GPS loaded up and ready to go. There is almost no chance of getting lost on this trip, even without the GPS, even for ME. I'm taking it anyway.

I'd better cut this blog short before I make myself late for work. Imagine that I get up and get ready with plenty of time to spare and then blog until I'm late. Hmph.

Have a good day.

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

Working on getting that cache published. If you need a reason to come visit, there's always an open invitation. Plenty of other caches to entertain with.

Now that you have that new GPS and all.

Plenty of room at the manor here if you needed it.