Saturday, March 08, 2008

SCREWED!

I'm off on Sunday. You may think that is a good thing. At first, even I thought it was a great thing. I love my days off. That's why being off on March 9th makes me so mad!

Did you remember to move your clocks ahead one hour when you went to bed Saturday? My day off just got an hour shorter!! What a freaking scam.
Think about a guy working third shift. Let's say that he works 8pm to 5am. He is going to get paid a full shift but worked one hour less last night.

What about me? That's one less hour at home! Cari tried to remind me about moving the clocks back an hour in the fall, so I should stop my whining. I don't want to hear about the past, I'm talking about TODAY!

I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to be an hour late to work on Monday. I'll show them!

4 comments:

Poptart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Poptart said...

It is my practice to be at work on time. :)

Aaron said...

You could write your congressman about DST?

Nah.. thats not nearly as much fun as blogging about it. :P

One Scrappy Gal said...

So were you an hour late to work? :)