Thursday, March 06, 2008

Passing Storm

On Tuesday night we had some strong storms come through the area. They had pretty much passed by the time the sun was going down. I noticed this view and literally ran for my camera. Once the sun gets that low I knew it wouldn't last long. I was able to take four shots before it was over.The dark cloud extended almost to the horizon to the right of this shot. It was moving fast and clear sky replaced it quickly. Thanks to the setting sun, I got some awesome color in the clouds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's SO AWESOME!
Did you take that photo using your tripod? I bet you're gunna hang that thing in a tree and spy "shoot" your neighbors. Tee Hee Hee.
~AB

RoadRunner said...

Wow, that is quite a photo. You certainly have a talent.

Duck Hunter said...

Thanks for the comments Ab and Roadrunner. No tripod. Just ran outside and stood on the porch. I may have to hang the camera in a tree some day. I have a wireless remote for the camera as well. It would work!