Saturday, August 16, 2008

Behind the Times

I've lived the past week in the Central time zone and I don't like it.
I feel like I'm missing out. By the time I eat dinner, EST has already done it. When I get up and read the newspaper, the EST has already read it (unless I get up an hour earlier, and I don't want to do that). It must be hard for the people that live here to keep up. On New Year's Eve you watch the ball drop at 11.

I feel like I'm living life through a Tivo. I'm not living in real time. Now I understand why California seems so screwed up to me.

3 comments:

d e v a n said...

ha! I love CST! I'm in PST right now and it's weird...

Anonymous said...

Maybe were not behind..maybe your just ahead.

Anonymous said...

D.h. ~

Kel and I are in Seattle, so I totally feel you on this one. Hope you are enjoying Cali.

Michelle