Friday, August 29, 2008

The BEST Vacation Photos

We took 962 photos on vacation. A day after being home, Cari and I sat down and looked at them all on the computer. Once in a while we would stop and look at picture for a few extra moments. "Why did we take that?", I'd ask while looking at a shot taken from the highway with NO subject. Cari would study it and, in one instance, find the reason. "See that? That's the smoke we saw from some fire."
I am certain that we aren't the only ones snapping photos of something that might seem interesting but turn out to be nothing.

Here's a sample of some of the odd shots we took that got us laughing as we tried to figure out why? (captions under each shot)

STINKING CREEK RD.


As the girls tell secrets, Grandpa show up on the computer to listen in. Just a lucky shot as they were looking at some photos.

You may not be able to see it well, but this water tower looks deflated.

HEY! Who's that old lady with Meredith? I don't know! Just a lady at the nursing home. The lady even asked Cari, "Why are you taking my picture?" Answer - because we are on vacation!

The bridge to NOWHERE!

Watching the Olympics at a relatives house. "That's a nice tv. I think I'll take a picture of that to inspire me to buy one."

I know what this looks like, but really. . .it's NOT what you think.

3 comments:

The Workman Family said...

haha! Too funny!
Love the last one and the old lady one. he!

RoadRunner said...

cool pictures. I like the bridge to nowhere

Anonymous said...

That old lady is 106 years old..thats y you took the picture. Poor Brenna.looks like shaken baby or something.