Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Can't Wait

I can't remember the last time I purchased something and didn't immediately open it. The other day I stopped at Toys-R-Us to buy Mario Galaxy for the Wii. I was wanting the try the game, but thought I would wait until Christmas to get it. Saturday was the last day of the sale, so I went ahead and picked it up. When I brought it home, I held it up and asked Cari, "Wait for Christmas?" She said yes, and I took it upstairs.



After twelve hours I still had not opened it. I don't want to wait! I jokingly told Cari four times Sunday morning that I was going to go play Mario. She asked me where I hid it so she could re-hide it . . . from me.



I'm not so sure this game will stay wrapped until December 25th. I'll let you know.

7 comments:

rakethetable said...

Sounds like me. I want to buy my daughter a zune so bad.....just so I can spend hours downloading music and making sure it workds..... for her you know!

One Scrappy Gal said...

Be a good boy and wait until December 25th! Then your reward will be that much sweeter when you are sitting on the floor with your children on Christmas morning playing with it for the first time, eating pop tarts the wrong way, talking about the butter people. :)

Speed Seeker said...

Hehe...Mario Galaxy Rocks! I picked it up last week and have it almost half finished. Amazing game. At first I was skeptical about the game play, but I can say I'm thoroughly impressed. Good luck with the wait!

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

You should have your guest ask Cari if they can play it. Then you can slip in a game of your own when she's not looking.

Anonymous said...

I bought this for R but I'm afraid he'll buy it before then! must be sneaky and tell him some reason he can't!

Duck Hunter said...

It's still hidden and unopened. Good thing I've been busy. Just wait until I get a few days off.

Aaron said...

I'm with the wife. You won't be opening this one before Christmas. :P