Thursday, November 22, 2007

It's late....or it's early

Ok. It's getting near two in the morning. I'm going to bed. I'm up late tonight because I had to work late. Didn't get home until midnight. When you go shopping on Friday after Thanksgiving and you see all the displays and piles of merchandise at the store. Remember that people had to work late setting that up so you could tear it down in an hour of shopping.

I started a different blog post a few minutes ago. I must be too tired. I couldn't focus long enough to finish it. I'll get it to you by Friday night.

Have a great Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

rakethetable said...

Happy Thanksgiving.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Happy Thanksgiving, man. Who exactly is the Mario game for? You? If its for you, OPEN IT!

Duck Hunter said...

Thanks Rake!
Thanks Abbie! I probably WILL open it. LOL.