Saturday, November 24, 2007

Picture of the day!

First, let's talk about work. Working the day after Thanksgiving at a retail store is actually kind of fun. I can be part of the excitement of it all without spending all my money. Don't get the impression that I didn't spend ANY money. I just didn't spend ALL my money. Saturday starts to get back to normal a bit as the specials wind down. I expect tomorrow to be pretty boring. I don't write about work very often, but I am working on something I started writing the other night about work. I hope to have it done in the next few days.

Here's a shot from the leaves. As far as I know, there were no slugs in the leaves. Then again, I wasn't the one begging to be buried in them. You'd have to ask them about the bugs.

One of Cari's favorite things about this time of year is the smell.






The smell of dirty, rotting, molding, leaves.I'd have to agree with her.

4 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

The first photo looks like a zombie coming back from the dead. :)

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

My favorite photo is one from your last post. Its of your older two kids in the leaves. Only their faces are showing. I love it.

rakethetable said...

Dis-ing on my 20 hat?

What kind of NASCAR fan hater are you?

You pick the neutral site - and we'll hike it. 20 hat and you bring yours.

Firefly said...

Brains!!