Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'll PRAISE YOU IN THE STORM

It's almost 4am. I just got home from the hospital. Cari called around 12:30am and told me they were taking Brenna to another hospital that handles premature babies more.

The biggest issue she has right now is that her lungs are not fully developed. She has been on oxygen all day Saturday. I went up there immediatly.

Before they left, they had to put Brenna in a ventilator. They also gave her some medicine. Cari gets released sometime on Sunday and then we will go to the other hospital to be with Brenna.

Right now it seems she will be there one to two weeks. Hopefully she progresses quicker and we can get her home.

I'm going to go sleep a few more hours. When the kids get up, we are headed back to see Cari.

When things get caught up a bit, I'll sit down and tell you the whole birth story.

6 comments:

jen said...

oh no! I hope she can come home faster! That's so hard. I've done it 3 times for various reasons and it never gets easier. We'll both be thinking about you and Cari and you family.

One Scrappy Gal said...

:-(

Hope everything is OK and that the baby can come home quickly. Thinking of you all.

Becky, Grant, Penelope and Reagan said...

Can't wait to see the video!

just kidding, Becky and I are excited for Cari, you and the kids.

Congratulations!

Speed Seeker said...

Congratulations on the new addition. Hope everything works out!

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

I'll be praying for you guys. Congratulations! She's so beautiful!

rakethetable said...

Congrats!

She is very pretty.