Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Motivation

I have three things I have to get done. I need to get them done very soon because all three are past needing completed. Tuesday morning I'll have roughly two hours before I start getting ready for work. I need to complete at least one of the three. I don't know which one I want to do first, and I'm not overly motivated to do any of them. When I wake up in the morning, here are the choices facing me.

1. Haircut (if I choose this one I have to decide which barber to see. Man, I make things overly complicated).
2. wash my car (hasn't been done in months)
3. cut the grass (both my neighbors cut grass in the past few days making my lawn look way worse than it probably is).

There is a small chance that I will sit around all morning with Cari debating these three until it is time to get ready for work. Wish me luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Decisions
Decisions
Decisions
good luck

rakethetable said...

Luck!

Farm Girl in MD said...

What, we don't get to vote and tell you what you should choose? Where's the poll?? :)

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Ha Ha! I think Laura has the idea!

The wonderful thing is that they are ALL things you could put off until tomorrow... or the day after that.
Its not like Cari is telling you she's in labor and you're deciding whether or not to take her.
RELAX!
:)

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

Ha Ha! I think Laura has the idea!

The wonderful thing is that they are ALL things you could put off until tomorrow... or the day after that.
Its not like Cari is telling you she's in labor and you're deciding whether or not to take her.
RELAX!
:)