Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Late night update (again)

By the time I got up and had breakfast this morning it was too late to go get my hair cut. The barber is located about twenty minutes in the opposite direction of work. I did manage to get the car washed, so I achieved part of my goal today. I loved Farm Girl's comment on my post from this morning. She said I should have had a poll about my chores. On my way home from work tonight, before I had checked my email, I was thinking that very thing. I couldn't have done it, because I was needing to get some work done before most would have voted.

I stayed up WAY too late last night. I don't really want to tell you what time I went to bed, but I will tell you that some of you may have been getting up at the time I laid down.

One of the things that kept me up was watching this video about North Korea. It is a long video, roughly forty minutes. Some of you may not be interested, but I found it very interesting. National Geographic sent in some hidden cameras to show some things that happen in North Korea. It's crazy. The end scenes demonstrate so well what they say throughout. Watch it if you have a little time.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

D.H. ~

Thanks for the comment about my pics. Coming from a photographic genius like you that means a great deal to me. :)