Wednesday, October 24, 2007

One more step

Yesterday, Brenna got moved back to the first hospital. It's about half the travel time compared to being at Greenville Memorial. I went up and saw her last night. The quality of the facility going from a NICU to a normal nursery setup is amazing. As I held her last night, I was looking around and watching things happen. Instead of the forty babies we saw in the NICU, this nursery had Brenna and one other. The nurses were all great last night and I am sure she is great there. The place just gives a different impression. Had I not been to Greenville everyday last week, I would never have realized what a hospital can be.


Cari got some photos for me yesterday as she left Greenville. I'll share some of those tonight and tomorrow. I'm headed to work now.


For those that asked, Scrappy Gal did delete her blog. There is not a replacement.


Here's Brenna strapped in and ready for a ride in an ambulance yesterday:

2 comments:

jen said...

I think I know what you mean about "what a hospital can be" it makes a huge difference. Ours didn't even have a NICU. I'm glad she's one step closer to home, it's hard, especially with other kids at home. I always felt torn in two directions and never sure where I wanted to be. Hugs to Cari :)

Anonymous said...

What an angle. I'm sure she is in the best hands.

michelle