Friday, October 26, 2007

Shake this guy!

I've talked about the show Man vs Wild before. The crazy man, Bear, gets dropped in remote locations and goes crazy. I just happen to come across this segment on TV tonight. I recorded it on Tivo because I didn't want Cari to miss it. We laughed for a good five minutes at how crazy he looks.



Wow! I was on YouTube looking for that clip to share with you and came across this one. I think this second video would win this guy a crazy award.



After watching the first video, and laughing so hard, I told Cari someone needs to shake that guy. Maybe the cameraman could do it. The camera guy should have put the equipment down, walked over to Bear, and started shaking him. "What's wrong with you, man"? "Snap out of it"! This guy obviously gets a bit nutty. They should just pack him a lunch for the next shoot.

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

I had seen these myself. I am with you. Next time, pack a peanut butter sandwich and call it a day.