Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wednesday

I finally got to hold her!

(blogger is having issues, so I'll try the picture again later tonight)

Her breathing is a bit better today and they took the cpap device off of her nose. While we were there, they had to put the breathing tube back to her nose for extra oxygen.

I hope to have some time/energy to write another part of her story tonight. I'd like to tell you about the night they decided to transport her to another hospital. Of course, it was 1:00am. Things like that don't happen while people are still awake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh D.H. ~

Where Have I been. Congrats. She is stunning, and I'm so happy to hear she is doing well. I can't wait to see the pics of you holding your new little girl. What a champ Cari was during that whole delivery. Maybe next time the doctor could just order room service.

Blessings on you all,
Michelle