Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Entertain ME!

I've been getting some photos ready to show you from Memorial Day, but they aren't ready yet. I'll tell you that story next time.

Sometimes I like to sit and be entertained by the fools that use the internets. There are two places I continue to revisit. They don't require much thought and usually bring some laughs. You may know about both of these, but if not, I hope they bring you a smile.

The first one is a LOL CATS website. If you haven't seen it or heard of it then you should crawl out of the 1990's and join the rest of us. www.icanhascheezburger.com Pictures of mostly cats with really funny captions added to them.

The other is a video website called Videosift.com They collect videos from YouTube and other video sharing sites to show the best of the best. I can't normally find entertaining videos on YouTube and I get bored quickly because I don't know what to search for. When I go to Videosift, I just check out the top ten or fifteen on the right column for the amazing, the interesting, and the stupid. It has never failed me.

Enjoy your mindless entertainment.

2 comments:

Speed Seeker said...

Nice find on the Video web site. It's easy to get bored with youtube and filtering though all the fluff.

Also, I'm amazed at how your photography techniques have improved if I may say so. Excellent focus and detail. Keep up the good work!

Aaron said...

Don't forget ihasahotdog.com