Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Night Shot

I drive by this church on my way to work everyday. It has always caught my attention more in the dark. That's because they have lit this church on all sides with powerful lights mounted in the parking lot.

I have been toting my camera in the back seat for a few days and I finally got a photo on Monday night. I stopped and shot some photos from the window of the car. Several came out very blurry from the motion of my hands and the car. A few turned out pretty well. If I REALLY wanted the shot, I would have got my butt out of the car with a tripod.

This was more for testing how it would turn out, so I stayed seated. Two of the best views I've had over the past year are the night that it snowed and a VERY foggy morning. The fog was lit up by the lights and sat at the base of the building. Oh, if I had my camera that morning!

No comments: