Tuesday, January 11, 2005

BACK from vacation

Well, sitting in a car with two young children for a full day is nothing but fun.

We did have a good trip to Florida and back.

I'll have plenty of pictures to put up and talk about soon. We took 248 pictures, so there should be a few to post.

I also have a few interesting stories to put up here also, so should be some pretty frequent updates for the next few nights.

You can see some pretty cool stuff driving down the interstate. For instance. A man, standing on the side of the road, holding a sign. This sign was not, "Florida or Bust", or any other crappy slogan. This man was holding an Australian flag. I am no expert in geography, but I know that my car will not make it to Australia. I also know that standing on the interstate in Georgia is not the place to be asking for such a ride. He's probably still standing there tonight.

It's nice to be home.

No comments: