Saturday, January 29, 2005

I have arrived!

I'm talkin hand! I have taken this blog as my own! Let me tell you what happened to me yesterday. I went to the grocery store, and they had one stinkin' cashier in the whole place. It's going to blizzard out tomorrow, and they got one cashier! The bread aisle is wiped out, the milk. . .let me tell you, I sure hope you like chunky milk, because that's all that was left. The shortest line, was a self checkout line. OH, yeah! Self checkout. I check myself out all the time, and I . . . am . . . looking . . . cool. As I'm checking my grocery, I noticed that something was not right. I was missing out on something. It was the conversation with the half educated cashier. I fixed that problem real quick. I started talking to myself. I asked myself all the relevant questions about ten cent coupons, etc. I even started a little banter, "oh! those bannanas look good."
I kinda got angry about this dumb cashier.
"Would you please just ring up my groceries and let me get out of here."
"I'm just saying those bannanas are looking good."
"PLEASE!"
"I'm going on break soon and I was. . ."
"you can NOT have a bannana!" This will be the last time I use self checkout. This talkin hand is freaking me out!
Meanwhile, the half educated 14 year old, is standing at a booth, watching over four of these self checkouts. At this point, she was staring at me. I guess it is because I'm looking so hella cool!
Maybe it was just that I started shouting at myself about bannanas.
Til next time, losers!

Talkin' Hand . . . OUT!

No comments: