Saturday, January 29, 2005

Had another shopping spree yesterday! Weee!
First of all, I never understood the hype behind the ipod. Isn't it just a fancy walkman?
Well, I finaly played with a demo unit at BestBuy. I did not buy one, just played with the demo. The little wheel that everyone is fussing about. Yeah, it's VERY cool. I couldn't spend over $400 on a walkman, but the thing was very cool. I now understand the fuss.

What did I buy? TIVO!

Tivo rocks. I have direcTV. Tivo is built into the new box, with two tuners. So, now I can record tv, while watching something else. I can start watching a movie 1/2 an hour late, and it will record the rest of it, while I'm starting from the begining. I can pause TV, I can hit replay, watch TV in slow motion. OH! I love TIVO. I've only had the thing about twelve hours. But the posobilities! I stayed up until 3 am calling direct TV and getting the thing hooked up.

Then I got a wake up from the family at 7:30 this morning, to tell me that it is snowing. I'm a little grumpy today. Give me the remote.

No comments: