Friday, April 01, 2005

3 things. (one more than 2; one less than 4)

1. Is this thing sponsored? I seem to talk about a lot of products on here, you would think that I'm trying to satisfy a sponsor. Someone asked about it anyway. Unfortunately, I get no free products or any kind of pay for doing this. I still pay full price for TiVo also.

2. Bristol is this weekend. I am pulling for the #2 car on Sunday, Rusty Wallace. He has won 9 times there in the past, and this is last season racing. He almost had the pole this afternoon. Busch race tomorrow afternoon should also be exciting.

3. Garbage Disposal. This is a fun tool. Most children are fascinated by flushing things in the toilet. In a way, the disposal is just an advanced toilet. Throw in some stainless, spinning, blades for an added sense of danger, and you are ready to go. Sometimes I'll just grab a cup of ice and toss it in there to hear that crunch and gurgle. I got a little excited one night last week. I was tossing stuff in there, choosing different textures. A bowl of half eaten sweet potatoes was my last victim for this run.
"where did my dinner go?", Cari asked as she came back from dealing with a child.
"what dinner?", I walked away from the sink.
"my sweet potatoes. I only had one bite. They were still hot."
I shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not sure. Where did you leave them?"
"On my plate, in front of my chair!", she grabbed my arm as I was walking from the kitchen.
"Oh, that plate. Sorry bout that, was just trying to help clean up.", I was busted.
Punishment coming soon.

No comments: