Monday, April 04, 2005

Day 3: after the race

This stupid daylight savings time is really throwing me off. After the race last night, we ran to the store. The kids convinced me that it was time to buy the stuffed animals they have been wanting. When we got home it was time to make dinner. We were talking about all the things we should do after dinner. Then it struck me. As I was taking dinner from the oven, I saw the clock. After 7pm! I ran to the living room to check that clock. Yep, still after 7. There is school tomorrow, bed time is by eight, and we still have not eaten. It's still bright as day out there, this is not working out for me. We shortened our plans and were in bed at 8:30, after the Simpsons.

---Day 4---

Dragged myself out of bed at 7 this morning. We have to leave the house by 7:45 to get Randy to school. I went up and woke Randy. At 7:30 we were still getting dressed and Meredith was still sleeping. Crunch time. 7:50, we left the house. Still made it in time, I hope tomorrow goes a little smoother.

No comments: