Sunday, April 03, 2005

Day 3: trapped

Survived Saturday. We tried to go outside and color the driveway with chalk, but after about 15 minutes, the three of us decided it was too cold. Trapped inside, we didn't really do much yesterday. Puzzles, cars, TV, and books took most of our day.

We had a late dinner and finished eating around 7pm. We got pajamas on, and went through the getting ready for bed routine. Back downstairs for reading books, I realized that the time would be going up one hour. This means it was almost 9pm!

After kids were in bed, I decided to race online again. It was 11:45 when I had enough. I moved the clocks up to 12:45, then I got nervous, because I would have to get up around 7:30 to get ready for church.

We made it this morning. Barely. Getting everyone breakfast and dressed in less than an hour was all about being efficient. Not fun, just efficient. It was good practice for tomorrow, when I have to get Randy out the door for school by 8am.

I'm off to watch the Bristol race. Have a good day, I know Rusty Wallace will!!!

No comments: