Saturday, August 06, 2005

Fun with photos

This original picture was used in an entry at the end of July. I really liked this picture but I didn't feel it was a great picture. I actually took this picture very quickly because I didn't want this man to see me taking it. So, I didn't take time to really frame it other than I wanted his drum in the picture.
Something about that drum is what kept me interested in this picture. So, when I decided to play in photoshop with it, I focused on the drum. I also added a character to the picture (meow). A couple of artistic touches and poof: new picture.
Finaly, I cropped some of the extra stuff off the edges. Trying to take some of the distraction of those trees in the back away from my subject.
So what do you think?

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Looks way better. Artistic, even.