Sunday, May 27, 2007

My head. The voices in my head

I have several things to tell you about. It's going to have to wait until another day.
The children haven't stopped talking to me for more than five minutes today. That's not really a problem. We went outside and played. We came in and played. I've discovered they can not be wore down.

I just sat down for the first time today and I started to write. In the ten minutes I was starting and collecting my thoughts, I was interrupted five times. SERIOUSLY!

Obviously I will not be able to relax and write the post I want to, so maybe we'll try again tomorrow. I have quite a bit to write and I'll have to wait for some quiet time to do it.

In the two minutes it took to type this, Randy told me that dinner is ready and Cari came in to tell me dinner is ready. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

WHAT FUN YOU HAVE ON THE JOB! WOW! What did you guys do for Memorial Day?