Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sonic

Have you ever eaten at Sonic? Over the past year I have really started to love their drinks and their slushes. Especially during the summer. The Sonic near the house even does 1/2 price on drinks during the day. Recently I actually ate a Sonic burger. It was very good.

Here's what confuses me of Sonic. If you haven't been there, you have to understand what Sonic is about. It's like an old fashion drive in. You pull up, place your order and someone on skates will come out to your car. That person will take your money and make change right there. They will also bring your food right to your car. It's really a great system. You don't have to get out of the car, you just pull up, turn off the car, and eat your lunch in the shade. Or after you get your food, feel free to drive off.

So will someone PLEASE tell me why Sonic has a drive-thru lane?

2 comments:

One Scrappy Gal said...

They should just make everyone park in the little carports, pick up their food, and drive off. I've never actually EATEN there when I picked up food, because I like my car clean. I go, GET food, drive it home. Drive through lane is unneccesary.

I love their cherry limeade! I've never tried any of their burgers though.

Mojo Jojo said...

Last time I went to Sonic, they were out of their new Banana Split Milkshares...they didn't have ice cream...weird!

I don't care much for their burgers, think they are dry.