Monday, September 12, 2005

Dirt Track Racing

Racing on the dirt. Nothing I found can beat it. These guys slide through the corners, pushing on each other until they see the next straight. Then they floor it and bang on each other down to the next corner. Two guys started to get sideways as they came out of turn 4, pushed each other into the infield, and they both floored it. Racing down the infield straight, they both jumped the hill just as they turned hard into turn 1.

Click the picture for my 2nd video:

The music in the video is by Tim Wilson. They played the song during intermission at the track. In fact they played it twice. Many children and some unashamed adults went to the fence and danced to it. My friends and I couldn't stop laughing.

3 comments:

Miranda said...

wow - you're turning into a video pro. and don't even try to pretend you weren't out there shakin' your "booty".

GoGo said...

Man that looks fun.
Expecially the crashing into other cars part.

John said...

Scared to take my youngster to the dirt track - if I did I'd never get him out of there. Damn, I've never seen a head turn so fast when a car race comes on TV . . . .