Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Fly Hunter

Randy came into the room the other day holding a fly. I couldn't figure out how the boy caught the thing. Click on this picture to learn how he captured his first fly. After Cari and I showed some interest in his skill, he made it his mission to catch any house fly by hand. We are currently on the catch and release (outside) program. There was one mishap while he was perfecting his technique. He came to me with a fly yesterday and in a very serious tone, explained that some of the fly's legs had been removed.

Now if we can get him to clean his room with the same enthusiasm.

2 comments:

Duck Hunter said...

this is my first time posting a video, let me know if you have any issues with it. This one is less than 2MB, so should be no problems.

GoGo said...

Very Nice!
No problems viewing that video.

I like the title too. Fly Hunter.

Time to buy a Venus Fly Trap now?