Monday, August 13, 2007

End of Vacation

We took a trip to Atlanta on Monday. We headed down there to visit the Georgia Aquarium.
Getting there was no problem. It is only a few blocks from the interstate.

I don't have a lot of interesting things to tell you about the aquarium. It is a good place to visit if you are in that area. They have some great exhibits. I touched a shark, stingray, and sea urchin. Whale Sharks are HUGE. Lunch was expensive.

Let's take a minute to discuss lunch. Eat a large meal before or after the aquarium. Learn from my mistake and do NOT plan on eating a large meal there. Feeding two adults and two children a meal slightly better than McDonalds should not cost $50. It shouldn't, but it does at the Georgia Aquarium.

That's the only negative thing I have to say about the entire trip. It's a great place. When you go, when you get to the penguin exhibit, take a look for Cari and Meredith. They are on display somewhere in the middle.

1 comment:

Speed Seeker said...

Great Photos! I agree with you on the feeding aspect. I think it's like that with most tourist attractions. It's already expensive enough to get into these places. ;)