Saturday, August 25, 2007

A few changes

I have been playing around on the Blogger page a while tonight. I upgraded my template, which you probably can't tell because I chose the same template.

Today, Google added the ability to post videos directly to the blog. No more posting to putfile.
Also, I can now add polls to the blog. I am not sure how often I will use this, but I think it is fun. I guess the amount I use it will be based on your participation in the poll. It will also depend on my creativity in creating one. I already have a poll up. It will run through the week.

3 comments:

Speed Seeker said...

That voting section is cool. I'm sure you'll be able to come up with quirky polls.

Ruby's My Spy Name said...

I voted. Who do YOU think I voted for?

I REALLY want to know the truth though. Why did they leave. I voted. So now do I get to know the whole truth and nothing but the WHOLE truth so help you?

Duck Hunter said...

Wow. I can't believe you just accused me of lying! Let me tell you, I have told the truth during this entire ordeal. There is a dispute of how the result came to be, which lead to the poll. The story of how we reached this point is true.

I am really happy with the results of the poll so far. How did you vote, Abbie? Hmm.. Let me think about it tonight. I'll answer you tomorrow.