Tuesday, August 14, 2007

SNAKE VIDEO!

Last year I posted a video of a snake getting ready for a meal. We dropped a mouse in and waited. And waited. Then we gave up. We never saw the snake eat last year.

This year, we returned and filmed the snake feeding again. With RESULTS. I teased this about a month ago but have not taken time to finish the video.

I had a little time today and finished it up. Not as produced as some of my others, but it didn't need it. I will warn you, this video shows a snake eating a mouse. It happens quick and isn't bloody. The snake is a constrictor. My five year old daughter watched this live without ill effect, so I believe you all can survive it. It's about 1:40 long.

Here it is:


The music was a last second thought. So I did not credit the music in the video. It's obviously R.E.M.

3 comments:

Speed Seeker said...

Sweet Vid! I love how the snake is so fast to coil it up for the squeeze.

One Scrappy Gal said...

There goes breakfast!! **gag**

Anonymous said...

Not to be picky but, it was a rat not a mouse and his name was lunch...another great vid from dn